Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Swell Weekend...


5a by Mel Brown PhotographyIt's Tuesday already and I am still thinking about this passed weekend! I did NOT work overtime - Woo Hoo! That is always a bonus!


Late last week I did a mini-photo-shoot with an amazing Boutique Owner - Dashingly Dainty Designs . Her daughter is just too adorable and the clothes this women makes is amazing! I just ordered Ally's Easter Dress from her for this year - Yay!

Found myself pretty sad last week on the 1st... was wishing I was able to spend some time with my BFF for her 30th Birthday and unfortunately it wasn't in the cards :( However we did all send her some flowers.

Had to stay home on Friday with Ally.  She was up all night the night before coughing and coughing and coughing.... it was horrible!  Fever and cough... but Saturday morning she woke up and told me her ears hurt, so Ally and I headed to Urgent Care, luckily our Dr's office has one on Saturday's until 12noon.  Ear infection it was, antibiotics she got. It is our first ear infection, hopefully the last!!

Saturday I went to have lunch with some of my favorite people ever! I spent 2.5 hours at Panera visiting with them and found out some of those crazy girls stayed like 5.5! That just goes to show you how we should be getting together MUCH more than we do!

After having a latte and some laughs I picked up my mother-in-law to take her shopping for a new lazy-boy for her livingroom. While we were there I found a couch I wanted! Lynda couldn't decide on a chair. We decided to take Mark and Marc back the next day and see what they think. So we headed back empty handed, well stopped for Wendy's on the way home for everyone.

Sunday we went back to Art Van and picked out a completely different couch AND we decided to get a chair and a half too... they will be delivered on Thursday sometime - exciting! After furniture shopping we went to lunch with the In-Laws and back to the house.

It was just a nice weekend... hated to come back to this place! Well on with the week...

No comments: