Thursday, March 17, 2011

St.Patty's Day!

Happy St. Patty's Day!  Are you wearing your green??? I am!  Are you eatin' corned beef tonight?  I am - and I am excited about it!


I had a contest going on my facebook page and announced the winner this a.m.  I am super excited to get her free sitting booked!   This was the winning picture with 70 some votes!  Yay!

On another note - I think spring might be on it's way to making an appearance!  There has been a few clues...
1. the fact that I did NOT wear a coat to work for 2 days in a row!
2. a friend at work has some tulips popping up in her front yard!
3. I saw a motorcyle this a.m.!!
The only thing I am missing is hearing Summertime by Will Smith on the radio, that would be a SURE sign!

Just got the kids signed up for swimming lessons starting at the end of this month, they will be very excited!  I am excited for them.  Now on Saturday we are getting them signed up for ball for the summer (ooh that is definitely another sign of spring!)

Another exciting thing... I took some pics for Dashingly Dainty Designs... I think I mentioned that in my last blog... well it's being published!  She had her boutique featured in the Spring 2011 PREMIER issue of Bebes & Beaus Magazine and my photo is the one being used!  YAY!  I was super excited and of course I ordered the magazine!   Check it out: Bebes & Beaus Magazine!  (pg 26 bottom left).

Well that is about it for me at this time.... signing off.

No comments: