Wednesday, February 23, 2011

New Puppy


New Puppy
Originally uploaded by Mel Brown Photography
Okie dokie people we have had the puppy since Friday at 4pm. I picked her up at the airport and brought her home. She is just too cute and we have been loving on her a lot! House training is going so-so, could go better but could be MUCH worse. She seems to be sleeping through the night now, so that is a bonus! She woke up the first 2 nights but then since has slept through until morning - that's nice! I have come to realize with this house training thing that I don't think I am training her at this point but training me! I am bound and determined to get this puppy trained asap though! I have been taking her out every 20-30 minutes, unless she's napping. We are trying the bell trick, friends of ours swear by it and even gave us a bell - thank you Wylie family!

Mark left for training for work on Sunday afternoon. They had to drive through some of the snow blizzard we had that day, but their training is in Indianapolis, so once they got out a little way the snow was gone. Good for them! But not for me! I waited until Monday and went and snow blowed. I did the driveway, sidewalks... I did good too! Too bad the damn plows plowed the end of my driveway Monday night late. Oh well!

Lucky for me I had a nice long weekend... worked some overtime on Saturday. But I was off Monday for President's Day and took Tuesday off to be with the kids (they were on winter break). I loved having the break away from work, but after 3 days straight of being with my kids I realize why I am NOT a stay-at-home-mom! I am definitely not cut out for that! LOL

Ok well back to work!

No comments: