Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Not good at this blogging thing!

I guess I am not a good "blogger".  It's been quite a while again since I have been on here!  Sorry... though I am pretty sure there are not too many avid readers out there. 

Well I have a new addiction... Pintrest... what an addicting site!  Just a bunch of everything globbed together.  I get so over stimulated trying to see everything when I get on there... I end up on there for hours!  Totally fun site with so many sweet ideas!  Ideas for photos, food, home decor, kids stuff, clothing... it just goes on and on!

I haven't had too many photo shoots lately.  I did a fun photo shoot of my husbands cousin's daughter.  For Christmas she got the gift of having a photo shoot done to start her portfolio.  It was fun!  She is a young girl so I had to be careful with the posing, but so fun!  She is a beautiful girl too...see for yourself ------------------------------->
I am looking forward to a fun shoot probably in February sometime.  One of my BFF's (Sarah) is pregnant and wants to do some maternity shots.  She is an absolutely beautiful pregnant mama!  I am looking forward to that shoot!  It will be my first maternity shoot too... I have been looking for lots of fun ideas.  I need to start collecting my props!

On another note... my little sister (Leah) said I was getting old  :(  A bunch of friends and sister-in-laws and I started a Bunco club.  We had our first Bunco night, hosted by Me, this month. It was fun and I am looking forward to the girls-night-out once a month.  Guess if that means getting old then I am going to have to get used to the idea. 

Kiddos are doing well in school.  Nikolas is taking on reading a lot lately and seems to really enjoy the Diary of a Whimpy Kid series.  He has read 2 so far thanks to his Aunt Kristin (what a great lady).  She has made a deal with him that if he keeps reading them she will keep sending them until he has read the entire series.  He is all excited about that deal! Nikolas is starting football for the spring and Allyson is going to be a cheerleader and they are both are super stoked about starting those. 

Nikolas has his First Communion this year.  OMG I have a child old enough to have his First Communion!  When did that happen!?!?  I know all we mom's ask the same question "Where did the time go?"  Has anyone found an answer yet?  He has also told me he wants to be an Alter Boy which will start next year.  I am so proud of him! 

Welp that's about it for now... hopefully I'll get on here and update with some new and exciting news soon (have no clue what though!)  Ta Ta for now!

No comments: