Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Been awhile again....


12b, a photo by Mel Brown Photography on Flickr.
12b by Mel Brown PhotographyDid you miss me? LOL Been busy with kids, this week has been nice though. Kids are on spring break from school and all functions! So no swimming, no dance, no tumbling and catechism is over! With that, the kids are bouncing all over the place sitter at home, Grandma Carney's, Grandma Jean's, Aunt Lori's... I'm going to be off with them tomorrow and our goal is to get Easter pics done!

Easter is this Sunday... need to get a few more things for baskets and will be coloring eggs Thursday or Friday so we will be bunny ready!

Had a photo shoot last Saturday with some adorable kiddos... one of my favorites is in this blog... this lil' boys expressions were adorable!

Some GREAT news! My BFF Kristin is getting married in Monetego Bay on 7/7/12!   Totally excited! Been talking to her almost every night this week about the excitement. I have realized how much I have been missing this girl with all the talking we have been doing. Life is sucking me in and I am missing my friends! Gotta make a better point of chatting with them!

Well I better get my butt back to work!

No comments: